Explore detailed Company Profiles
With a few clicks you can find all the relevant information for your business development activities. We update the profiles regularly with a well-established data management process. We have more than 10 years’ experience in data curation.
How many and what kind of companies are available in Biotechgate?
Click on a link below to see numbers about listed company profiles:
How we keep the information up-to-date
We created a worldwide network and developed a unique process to keep the database up-to-date. We use the following sources:
- Collaboration with Cluster Organizations: We work together with more than 30 industry organizations and business development agencies. These partners inform us about company news and changes in their region and their members. This allows us to track companies closely – even small ones such as spin-offs or start-ups. See here a list of all our partners »
- Life science conferences: We have media partnerships and join more than 20 international conferences in the life science field per year. We screen the participants of these events and make sure we add all relevant information to Biotechgate. By the way, we developed EBD’s partnering Software – PartneringOneTM - which is based on the architecture of the Biotechgate database.
- Direct Updates from the Companies: All companies in the database can review and update their profile themselves. Over 30% of all companies make use of this. All updates are reviewed before being published (see next point).
Are you interested to review and update your own company profile? Click here to get started »
- Our life science analysts: We have a team of analysts in North America, Europe and Asia. They screen news and websites on a regular basis to make sure all profiles are up to date. In addition our analysts review all information that has been edited by the companies themselves (either at a conference or directly through Biotechgate). This way we keep consistency and maintain a high level of quality.
Extent of Profiles
It is easy to find the relevant information of a company. Profiles are structured in several tabs. They are all linked with each other and can be searched individually:
- General Company Profile: Find a summary of the company’s business, products, financials and more
- Products: Details about the company’s Biotech and Medtech products incl. description, indication, availability for licensing and clinical development stage
- Technologies: Platforms and other scientific technologies offered
- Financing rounds: Financing history with details about investors and financial figures for each round (as far as disclosed)
- Management: Contact information of Management and Board of Directors (incl. phone and email where applicable)
- Licensing Deals: Detailed information about deal terms – each licensing deal with at least one financial component (such as royalties, upfront payments etc.)