Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2019
Company announcement no. 6-2019
Birkerød, 25 April 2019
Minutes of annual general meeting 2019 in Virogates A/S, CVR-no 25 73 40 33 (“Virogates”).
Today, 25 April 2019, an annual general meeting was held in ViroGates at Comwell Holte, Kongevejen 495A, 2840 Holte. Reference is made to company announcement no. 4-2019 of 8 April 2019 setting out the agenda and complete proposals.
The following resolutions were passed:
- Attorney-at-law Nicolai Jung was elected chairman of the general meeting.
- The annual report with auditors’ report for the financial year 2018 was adopted.
- It was resolved to transfer the loss for the financial year 2018 of DKK 16,986,212 to the next year.
- All current members of the board of directors were re-elected. It was resolved that the remuneration for the work of the board in 2019 will be fixed at DKK 150,000 to the chairman and DKK 75,000 to each of the other directors.
- BDO Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab was re-elected as auditor.
For further information contact:
CEO Jakob Knudsen
Tel. (+45) 2113 1336, Email: email@example.com
Blokken 45, DK-340 Birkerød
Västra Hamnen Corporate Finance
Tel. (+46) 40 200 250, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ViroGates is an international medtech company headquartered in Denmark. ViroGates develops and sells prognostic products to the healthcare sector. The products are used in hospital emergency services, in particular to make a clinical decision on hospitalization or discharge of emergency patients, which can lead to better clinical decisions, faster discharge and optimization of healthcare resources. The products can also be used for the prognosis of lifestyle-related diseases such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer, etc. The ViroGates test suPARnostic® measures the suPAR (Soluble urokinase Plasminogen Activator Receptor) protein in the bloodstream, and with the suPARnostic® Quick Triage test, hospital staff will get answers in just 20 minutes. The prognostic value of suPARnostic® is validated by more than 500 clinical trials and studies which included more than 300,000 blood samples.